Many students consult to our unit for psychological support. Besides, sometimes students may consult to a faculty member or an employee that they trust, respect and feel comfortable with. In this case, you may have an important role to be available to listen and to guide them to the right units.

If you think a student needs help from a mental health professional, you can support the student to make an application to our unit by following the steps in our website or by sending an e-mail to If the student agrees, you can also refer him/her to our unit with an e-mail including the student.

At times like this, you may need support on how to notice, support and refer a student with a psychological distress.